The Lucky Lucky side bet is based on the player's first two cards and the dealer's up card. Payouts range from 2-to-1 for any three cards of 19 or 20 and up to 200-to-1 for a three card suited 777 (see payout list below). Lakeside is the only place in South Lake Tahoe to offer this fun twist on blackjack.
RULES OF PLAY
- You must place a blackjack bet in order to play the Lucky Lucky bet.
- To play Lucky Lucky, a minimum bet of $1 (maximum bet is $10) is to be placed in the designated area on the table.
- Your dealer will deal the cards as normal. The Lucky Lucky bet is based on your two cards and the dealer's up card.
- You win when the following combination of those three cards are present.
- This is an optional bet made by the player and does not effect the regular blackjack play.
|Suited 777||200 to 1 (6 deck table only)|
|Suited 678||100 to 1|
|777||50 to 1|
|678||30 to 1|
|Suited 21||15 to 1|
|21 Total||3 to 1|
|20 Total||2 to 1|
|19 Total||2 to 1|
LAKESIDE INN, YOUR BEST BET!
- Blackjacks pay 3:2. A $10 bet wins $15 dollars as opposed to the properties up the street who only pay $12 for a $10 bet.
- For craps, you may play up to 10X odds on your pass line and come bets.