We understand how wonderful it is to share your vacation with your pet companion. We therefore happily allow you to share with your pet the comforts of our “pet friendly” rooms (located in our Marla Bay Buidling) with a few considerations:
- Pets must be current on vaccinations and in good health.
- We ask that you not allow pets on the bed or furniture.
- Pets will incur a $40.00+tax per night occupancy charge.
- Guests traveling with a pet must have a credit card on file at the front desk.
- Pets are not permitted in the casino building.
- When outside the room, dogs must be leashed.
- The designated doggy area is across the street from our parking lot, please clean up after your pet.
- Lakeside Inn and Casino will not permit pets to be left unattended in a vehicle.
- Arrangements should be made with housekeeping to schedule cleaning service. Housekeepers will not enter your room if your animal is not crated.
- Should you need to borrow a crate or leash let us know.
- If another guests’ visit be disrupted by your pet you will be contacted at your cell phone numbers provided below. If we are unable to reach you or you are unable to relieve the disruption, you will be responsible for the cost of an additional night’s room and tax for each neighbor that needs to be relocated. If the disruption persists we will assist you in finding alternative accommodations for your pet.
- In the unlikely event that your pet causes any damage to any property at Lakeside Inn and Casino, it will be the responsibility of the guest registered to the room to pay any costs associated with the cleaning, repair or replacement of damaged items.
We look forward to providing a memorable stay for you and your pet.